will keep your device unlocked for a predefined period of time.
1. Supports both Smartphone and Pocket PC Phone platform (WM5.0, WM6.0, WM6.1)
2. Stay Unlock will always run in silent mode, and will never prompt. A log file is created instead.
3. Stay Unlock now has a separate configuration tool, to support the following options
- 1. Turn on/off Stay Unlock, i.e. override security policy enforced by your Exchange IT admin
- 2. Always Stay Unlock
- 3. Overriding Timeout setting
- 4. Once you save your setting, the tool will prompt you if you want your running instance of Stay Unlock to reload this setting
4. Stay Unlock will also allow override of time out value enforced by Exchange Server. This will address situation whereby users wants the device lock function but prefer a longer time out threshold value than what’s defined by their IT admin
5. Stay Unlock will also default the timeout to 24 hours, when you set “Always Stay Unlock. There are technical and security reasons behind this implementation, instead of completely disabling device lock function. However, you can still turn off device lock by going to Settings > Personal > Lock, and turn off the checkbox “Prompt if unused for”. Stay Unlock is not responsible for your action to unsecure your device!
the Stay Unlock free for Windows Mobile Smartphone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Stay Unlock direct on your windows mobile smartphone
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to the Stay Unlock page:
<a href="http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/download-stay-unlock.html"> Download Stay Unlock</a>
Subscribe to our Feed: